- 1/4 cup shea butter (natural SPF of 4-6)
- 2 T of jojoba, coconut or almond oil (coconut and almond oil have a natural SPF of about 5, so it is up to you which you want to use, or what you have available)
- 2 T beeswax
- 1 T zinc oxide
- 10 drops of red raspberry seed oil (25-50 natural SPF) or carrot seed oil (35-40 natural SPF)
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil (optional, is good for your skin)
- Melt shea butter; jojoba, coconut or almond oil; beesewax; vitamin E oil in a double boiler.
- Slowly add zinc oxide and stir until combined.
- Add red raspberry or carrot seed oil.
- Pour into desired container and enjoy it’s natural SPF of about 40!