Homemade Baby Wipes
What more could a mom ask for than a happy, healthy baby? You no longer have to worry about what are in your store bought baby wipes, because now you know exactly what they contain; only the gentlest ingredients to ensure a naturally cleaned baby’s bottom. This only took 10 minutes if you have all the ingredients in-house and is well worth the bit of time put in to it.
What You’ll Need:
- Bounty paper towels (or some other heavy duty paper towel)
- Container for storing
- 1 3/4 cups boiled water-cooled until warm
- 1 T pure aloe vera
- 1 T Witch Hazel
- 1 T Baby Bronner’s
- 10 drops Grapefruit seed extract (can use vitamin E too)
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 12 drops Essential oils of your choice (we prefer the smell of orange)
What to Do:
- Begin by bringing your water to a boil.
- While waiting, cut the paper towel roll in half with a sharp serrated knife. Accordion the paper towels and place in your storing container. (to accordion fold, unroll the paper towels folding over itself back and forth until you run out)
- Once the water is boiling, turn it off and allow to cool a bit.
- Measure out your other ingredients and add to the cooled, boiled water and mix.
- Pour it over the paper towels that are in your container and put the lid on. Wait 5-10 minutes and then flip, making sure they are soaked through.
- They are ready to be used!
Recipe courtesy of Wellness Mama