Frozen Banana Swirl
Similar to frozen yogurt, but a bit less frozen, this recipe is finger-friendly and delicious for breakfast or dessert for those who love bananas. Moms, bring your young chefs to the kitchen, this will take just a few minutes to whip up, and even less time for them to lick the bowl clean…
Enjoy as is or add almond butter, nuts or fruit for a more filling meal.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 frozen bananas (skin removed before freezing)
- 8 oz coconut cream or heavy cream
- Milk or water for thinning (if necessary)
What to Do:
- Blend bananas and cream together with an immersion blender until smooth. If you do not have an immersion blender, you can use a regular blender, but note your swirl will be more fluffy rather than creamy.
- Add milk or water if it needs thinning and serve with nuts and/or fruit for breakfast or chocolate syrup for dessert.