Blueberry Chia Smoothie
This smoothie was delicious and filling; a perfect option to bring to work or school with you and your kids. Enjoy!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 large frozen figs
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 large handful fresh spinach, washed
- 2-3 dates, pitted
- About 1 cup coconut or raw milk
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 large scoop of unsalted almond butter, optional
- splash of lemon juice, optional (adds a nice tang)
What to Do:
- Blend everything in your blender until smooth. Add more milk if necessary and blend until consistency is right.
- Top with chia seeds and/or blueberries and enjoy!
Serves 2 adults or 4 little ones