Berry Protein Pop
This mouth-watering, sweet and sour popsicle is a great treat for a hot summer day. Kids will be begging for more and parents guilt free.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-2 very ripe organic bananas
- 1 quart fresh blackberries or other in-season berries of your choice
- 1-2 cups grass-fed yogurt
- Pure maple syrup (optional)
What To Do:
- Combine banana, blackberries, and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add more bananas or yogurt depending on what you like. Add maple syrup if a sweeter pop is preferred. You may strain at this point if seeds are not desired. Pour into popsicle molds or dixie cups depending on what you have available. Place popsicle sticks into molds and freeze overnight.
Makes about 8 popsicles